Justizin wrote:
On 9/18/06, Martijn Faassen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi there,

I started doing some work on transforming the restructured text content
+ templates into HTML pages, but I didn't get very far, and I figured
instead I ask a volunteer.

So, the task:

Write code (such as a Python script) that takes the restructured text
files (that I will send you) and wraps the layout (that I will also send
you) around it, making the menus and such work. The result should be a
bunch of HTML pages that can be served by Apache.

If you're interested, drop me a mail.

I think there is already python code for doing this:

Thanks. This is assuming the data is already in Zope and specifically a CMF site, though. I'm trying to avoid the whole technology equation for the time being. I don't know how long I can keep this up. :)