> I think there is already python code for doing this:
>  http://www.zope.org/Members/k_vertigo/Products/CMFDeployment

Thanks. This is assuming the data is already in Zope and specifically a
CMF site, though. I'm trying to avoid the whole technology equation for
the time being. I don't know how long I can keep this up. :)

Sorry for being out of the loop, as I just joined the list yesterday.
Could you elaborate on what content you're talking about?  Would it be
easier to write custom code outside of Zope to do this work than to
import some ReST content into a CMF site of sorts, i.e. Zope.org?

Justizin, Independent Interactivity Architect
ACM SIGGRAPH SysMgr, Reporter

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound
truth may very well be another profound truth."
- Niels Bohr

Am I helpful? http://rate.affero.net/justizin