Justizin wrote:

> I think there is already python code for doing this:
>
>  http://www.zope.org/Members/k_vertigo/Products/CMFDeployment

Thanks. This is assuming the data is already in Zope and specifically a
CMF site, though. I'm trying to avoid the whole technology equation for
the time being. I don't know how long I can keep this up. :)

Sorry for being out of the loop, as I just joined the list yesterday.
Could you elaborate on what content you're talking about?  Would it be
easier to write custom code outside of Zope to do this work than to
import some ReST content into a CMF site of sorts, i.e. Zope.org?

I just have restructured text files which need to be wrapped into a template with navigation, turning them into HTML pages, which then need to be published, somehow, on zope.org.

Regards,

Martijn