Justizin wrote:
On 9/26/06, Martijn Faassen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm glad to be the lead, and I'm glad for either of the other guys to
be the lead. ;d

You're the only one volunteering for this right now, as far as I can see, so if you think you and Jens can get along after this DNS initiation rite or whatever you two were having just now, you're now the official lead. :) Great, thanks!

Whoever you decide to nag, I think the three of us can hammer this out.

Excellent. By the way, are you a Zope Foundation member in any way? I'm not sure whether it matters at this stage, just checking.

* A plan of action worked out between the three of you. I basically need
to know what needs to be done bureaucratically from the side of Zope
Corporation and the Foundation to get this arranged. I'll leave the
actual work to you all - I intend to only be there when stuff needs to
be expedited somehow.

Okay.  We will need:

 * A copy of the existing zope.org zone files
 * Cooperation from [EMAIL PROTECTED] to change the NS record pointers
 * A list of people who need access in ZoneEdit

I will contact Rob and try to get the ball rolling. I'll pass it back to you guys as soon as possible.