On 9/26/06, Martijn Faassen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Andrew Sawyers wrote:

>> Yeah, definitely. And if we go with that tool I volunteer to be
>> hooked up as a secondary.

> As do I .....

All this DNS volunteering is great! Unfortunately, I'm a bit at a loss
on how to proceed, as I'm not very familiar with DNS issues.

So, what I need:

* a single contact person for DNS issues that I can contact whenever
something DNS related is needed, can advise me on these issues should I
have questions, and who will arrange DNS matters among the three of you.
I propose it's one of you three (Justizin, Jens, Andrew). Anyone
volunteering for that?

I'm glad to be the lead, and I'm glad for either of the other guys to
be the lead. ;d

Whoever you decide to nag, I think the three of us can hammer this out.

* A plan of action worked out between the three of you. I basically need
to know what needs to be done bureaucratically from the side of Zope
Corporation and the Foundation to get this arranged. I'll leave the
actual work to you all - I intend to only be there when stuff needs to
be expedited somehow.

Okay.  We will need:

 * A copy of the existing zope.org zone files
 * Cooperation from [EMAIL PROTECTED] to change the NS record pointers
 * A list of people who need access in ZoneEdit

Justizin, Independent Interactivity Architect
ACM SIGGRAPH SysMgr, Reporter