Sidnei da Silva wrote:
On Mon, Oct 09, 2006 at 02:49:48PM -0400, Jim Fulton wrote:
| It's not a question of debugging some isolated problem.  It's
| a question of making a change to a large system that has been fraught
| with problems.  A system that most people who work on zope.org
| don't want to touch.  A system that was abandoned by it's original
| author.

I can help if a) there's no papers to sign and

Not if I do the work.

b) you don't mind
staying up to 4am for several days.

I do mind.

| Having said that, I said that I would be willing to work with someone
| familiar with the zope.org software yo update ZWiki.  No one has stepped
| forward yet. I wonder why.

To the best of my knowledge several people have volunteer to
help. They were mostly turned off because of issues with signing
agreements. If you can think of a way to allow people to help with a
low barrier of contribution then I'm sure someone will help.

That's why we want to move zope.org out of our cluster.
This is something that the Foundation is working on.

Jim