> Again, continuing with my naive thought experiments focussed on this one
> issue, a zwiki upgrade, I would be thinking: (a) upgrading zwiki is not
> going to break other parts of the site, and it's certainly not going to
> require me to debug CMF; and (b) if I'm wrong, I've learned something, I
> replace the old zwiki version and consider next steps.
I don't know. Does ZWiki have any tendrils in CMF? Has the version
of ZWiki used on zope.org been modified in any way to work with the
CMF? I don't know.
Very good questions. We can always start with a diff -urN of the live
zwiki version vs. the latest release, and/or the zwiki version it
reports itself as being. I volunteer. :)
Oh, BTW, zope.org runs some revision of the Zope 2.6 branch.
Does the latest ZWiki work with that?
Yesh and why don't we look into moving to a modern version of Zope? A
good first step would be to build a checklist of what's holding us
Justizin, Independent Interactivity Architect
ACM SIGGRAPH SysMgr, Reporter
Zope-web maillist - Zopefirstname.lastname@example.org