On Wednesday 20 April 2005 10:36, Jake wrote:
> I agree.
>
> Drop the X when X3 has 2X support in it.

Something you and Chris do not address is how to call the version of Zope 3
that will not have Zope 2 support. I, for one, and probably many others still
want to have *pure* Zope 3 releases without Zope 2 mixed in. So for that time
period (until Zope 2 coded is gone) we need two names for Zope 3 anyways.
Maybe the "X" will eventually evolve to represent "pure" (like "X - no Zope 2
here"). :-)

Regards,
Stephan
--