Hi,

 - to unify the whole Zope/CMS-involved community to drastically reduce
   waste of resources (doing twice or more equivalent components /
   features).

How do you plan to keep the project apart from the interests of Nuxeo?

All the community has been waiting for a Zope3 based ECM far too long.
It's the right time to move on *together*.

The first step would be to keep the project in "neutral" hands.

Get involved now ! :)

I would _personnaly_ consider joining the effort, but I would still need to find convincing arguments that this is not a hidden CPS4 project of Nuxeo.

I'm open to any clarifications on this issue.

Best regards,

Maik Röder