I'd be up for doing this for Windows, not really surewhat it entails though...

cheers,

Chris

Benji York wrote:
As a result of the sprint last week, we now have a BuildBot master running (http://buildbot.zope.org/) and are ready to take willing slaves (that is the BuildBot terminology, don't blame me :).

All you have to do is let us know what version(s) of Zope 3 (trunk/branch) you are willing to test and what version(s) of Python you want to test against; install BuildBot (http://buildbot.sf.net); and connect to the master.

After a few people have stated an interest I'll put together a getting started document, so don't worry about the details right now (of course I/Fred will be willing to answer specific questions if anyone has any).

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk