On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 18:46:29 -0000, Chris Withers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'd love to see this At some point I want to do something that lets you optionally use .conf format instead of .zcml, I reckon the above would help but my foo is way too low right now to be able to help out with it :-S

... and thus confuse all the people trying to learn Zope 3 by seeing two fundamentally different file formats that do exactly the same thing? Anyone trying to understand anyone else's code would have to learn both anyway. Yay.

Martin

--
(muted)