Paul Winkler wrote:
On Fri, Jan 20, 2006 at 07:36:19AM -0500, Jim Fulton wrote:

"""...We'll register the options object as a utility. To the extent that we want to keep using an object like that,
option handlers would save their data in this object. Application code
would access data through this utility."""

Does this mean we could potentially change zconfig options at
runtime?  i.e. no server restart?  That might be useful.

I suppose.  Of course, typically, these options are only read once
in a run.

CTO                  (540) 361-1714
Zope Corporation