Martin Aspeli wrote:
- Have funky release codenames. Okay, good - makes it easier to talk about Zope 3.2 vs. 3.3. However, I think this is secondary (by far) to ...

My vote? This blows, please don't do it...

The secondary brand name (the Zomething in my example above) was the original example - and I personally think this is a good idea, just to give the clear message that this is distinct but building on Zope 2.

Again, just my vote, this still blows, if slightly less than the hurricane of a code name for each point release ;-)

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk