I've mostly learned to stay away from the wikis on zope.org, but some
days, I just forget.

I use a lot of wikis.  And I like them, really.  They're good for many
applications, and the Zope 3 development wiki, while disorganized and
somewhat dated, isn't really any worse than others.

Until you want to update it.

The edit form provides no link to help on markup, and there really
aren't many wikis I use that use StructuredText, so I forget the
details of syntax.  There's also no way to preview changes before
committing.  That's a big problem.

I think the zope.org wikis are the only public wikis I use that don't
support previews.

So whatever the ZF's plans for dealing with zope.org, I think there's
no way to go wrong with the wikis except by keeping what we have now.
While it's nice to use a Zope-based solution, I think we need to just
get a solution that works.  That could be a Zope 2 installation with a
recent version of ZWiki, or something else (MoinMoin would make me
happy as well, and has good reStructuredText support these days).

So has anyone released a nice Zope 3 wiki yet?  I might be interested.  :-)

Yeah, I'm grumbling.  It's Friday night, and I've had it with the
archaic StructuredText.

 -Fred

"Every sin is the result of a collaboration." --Lucius Annaeus Seneca