Christian Theune wrote:
Is it what needs to be fixed before a release?
I think "core" is largely is a meaningless label in a system, the collector where we collect too much information already.

Hmm. Would that mean we should provide better different labels in the
collector?

IMO, we should collect less data. A common design mistake is to make
systems over complicated, including forms that collect too much data.
The Zope3 collector isn't actually *that* bad in this respect.  IMO,
it could do without the topic and version info fields.

Didn't we start some discussion a while ago about moving away from them?
Does someone have this project on his radar still?

Yawn.  IMO, the collect, despite it's flaws, isn't bad enough to
spend time on, especially given other priorities. OTOH, I'd be happy
to just switch to using Launchpad, which would require basically no
effort, especially if we don't bother transferring old collector data.

Anyway, wfmc isn't included in and therefore doesn't affect releases.

K, that's enough for me to ignore the one bug then. ;) You mind if I put
off the meaningless 'core' label for now so I can manage the bugs a bit
better?

I don't know what you mean by "put off".  I'd be happy to change
the topic options.  Or, perhaps change it to have one topic: "Ignore this
field".
:)

Jim