Jim Fulton wrote:
Chris Withers wrote:
Jim Fulton wrote:
The Zope3 collector isn't actually *that* bad in this respect.  IMO,
it could do without the topic and version info fields.

Topic I'd agree with, but I would have thought version info would be pretty useful?

Sure, but it could go in the description along with all of the other
information needed to reproduce the problem.

I thought the idea of a seperate field was to make it a mandatory dropdown so that at least we know what version of Zope the reporter is using...

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk