On 15 Jan 2007, at 15:15 , Michael Kerrin wrote:
On Monday 15 January 2007 13:23, Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
On 15 Jan 2007, at 11:02 , Adam Groszer wrote:
Hello Philipp,

fails too on the same test.
Buildbot seems to sleep these days. I ran into that with one of by
fixes too.

Monday, January 15, 2007, 10:37:52 AM, you wrote:
On 15 Jan 2007, at 09:47 , Groszer Adam wrote:
Hello Philipp,

I have one failure here:
What about that? ignore?

Shrug. Not good. Does that happen with the Zope 3.3 branch checkout
as well? Why haven't we caught this problem earlier?

Michael, can you say anything about that zope.app.twisted.ftp
failure? We'd really like to get a 3.3.1 release out.

I just ran all the tests on the 3.3 branch and on the 3.3.1 tag and I am not
seeing this problem.

Adam - what platform are you running these tests on - Windows / Linux / Mac,
and also do you have a traceback of some sort that I can look at?

The problem occurs on Windows, otherwise I'd have caught the problem much earlier.

Another thing to try is running the twisted ftp tests like so (in the same
directory as test.py file)

  ./trial.py twisted.test.test_ftp

which should run the same test you reported but using the twisted trial test runner instead of the zope testrunner. I am just curious to see if you get the same problem here also - and if so then the traceback might be a bit more