On 2/12/07, Benji York <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Short-term: I've restarted those slaves, as the particular version of
buildbot we use is flaky on Windows and will "go purple" (the color the
waterfall view shows for the builder status) and never come back.

Long-term: attempt to upgrade to the current version of buildbot that
(hopefully) is more stable on Windows.

FWIW, under 'heavy load' the master might kick out the slave [1] [2]
because it doesn't get a ping response in time. Not sure if that's
what you are experiencing. The workaround is to disable the ping.

http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.buildbot.devel/914
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1500669&group_id=73177&atid=537001

--
Sidnei da Silva
Fax +1 832 201 8856     Office +1 713 942 2377 Ext 214