Sidnei da Silva wrote:
I wouldn't mind mentoring someone, though I could also participate as
student. I'm still undergraduate. :)

Cool. Well, when you make up your mind and happen to decide you'd like to be a mentor, feel free to add yourself to

I would like to see something happening on the field of having Zope 2
and 3 more easily runnable under WSGI. I'm highly interested in trying
to run them as WSGI under IIS with isapi_wsgi, maybe even improving
isapi_wsgi if needed.

I've been thinking about the same thing, except with Apache instead of IIS. Also, I think it'd be great if in the future, we'd be using paste.deploy to manage WSGI configuration.

I've munged all that together in a project description at Feel free to improve.

Next Zope 3 training at Camp5: