Hi,

Am Montag, den 05.03.2007, 07:10 -0800 schrieb Martin Aspeli:

> Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
> >
> > On 5 Mar 2007, at 09:48 , Christian Theune wrote:
> >> I've added myself too.
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> >> I'd be interested in having some ZODB problem,
> >> although I'd like not to put the 'clean up the interfaces' burden
> >> onto a
> >> student project that ought to be interesting.
> >
> > Yes, I realized the same thing. There are lots of things to do in
> > Zope, but not all of them might be interesting enough for a student.
> >
> > I think it'd be cool to have a ZODB-related project, though. How
> > about improving gocept.zeoraid?
> >

> Is BLOB support definitely finished and in Zope 2.11? Plone is *dying* for
> this functionality. ;-)

It's on the ZODB trunk already for a while. The current trunk is going
to be ZODB 3.8 and was already released as an alpha. And it will be the
ZODB that ships with Zope 2.11.

I'm currently writing up a proposal for an extended Blob version that
implements O(1) runtime for two points in the Blob implementation that
are O(N) right now.