On 10/6/07, David Pratt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I agree with you Roger. I want things to stay as they are for the same
> reasons. I have great respect for Zope 2 developers however there there
> are two development paradigms at play that are fundamentally
> incompatible despite the inclusion of component architecture in Zope 2.

Sure, but this is the lists for development *of* not development
*with* and development *of* Zope2 is nowadays almost about getting in
Zope 3-technologies into Zope2 :-)

The zope (for usage and development with Zope2) and zope3-users (which
is development with Zope3) should not be merged, I totally agree with

+33 661 58 14 64