Johan Carlsson wrote:

Anyone had any success with ZCatalog in Zope 3?

I'm trying to add indexes to the catalog
but I get an ComponentLookupError:

Error type: zope.component.interfaces.ComponentLookupError
Error object: (<InterfaceClass>, '')

I'm not sure how to setup the IntIds utility, what I've done so far
is just add one and give it an random name.

My bad, ComponentLookupError is what I get if I don't have setup an
IntIds utility, if I have set one up (currently mine is named IntIds
in the tools folder of the root site manager) I get:

Error type:
Error object: < object at 0x03CBE8B0>

Johan Carlsson          Tel: + 46 8 31 24 94
Colliberty              Mob: + 46 70 558 25 24
Torsgatan 72            Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]