Johan Carlsson wrote:

Anyone had any success with ZCatalog in Zope 3?

I'm trying to add indexes to the catalog
but I get an ComponentLookupError:

Error type: zope.component.interfaces.ComponentLookupError
Error object: (<InterfaceClass>, '')
The IntId utility must not have an name as you see in the message.
Just rename your IntId utility and your up and running.

I'm not sure how to setup the IntIds utility, what I've done so far
is just add one and give it an random name.

My bad, ComponentLookupError is what I get if I don't have setup an
IntIds utility, if I have set one up (currently mine is named IntIds
in the tools folder of the root site manager) I get:

Error type:
Error object: < object at 0x03CBE8B0>