On 9/28/06, Philipp von Weitershausen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Lennart Regebro wrote:
> On 9/28/06, Tom Dossis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I've noticed the following changes in the zope 3.3 ZMI
>>
>> Zope 3.3 - Can add utilities anywhere, e.g. to Folders (content space).
>> Zope 3.2 - Can only add utilities to a Site Mgmt Folder
>
> You can see it like this: The difference between a folder and a site
> has lessened.
> Folders are no more or less content space than sites. Any thing you
> can browse too is content. ;-)

No, Lennart, this is wrong. A site is still very much a site (ISite
determines "site-ness", nothing else). They're still regular folders
that contain content. The only difference between sites and folders is
that sites are a palce where you can make local component registrations.
This is still the same in Zope 3.3, only the constraint *where* these
components live has changed.

Yes, I realized what he meant after I posted, and hoped nobody would
notice my mistake. :-)