Jürgen Kartnaller a écrit :
Christophe Combelles wrote:
Hello,

I have a regular content object which uses the formlib for its edit view.
Nothing special, just like a Recipe.
But I want this object to only reside in the Site Manager, because it will be used as a configurable local utility (some kind of LocalKitchenTools utility)

Everything is perfect, and the EditForm works well until I want to tell this object to be only contained in the SiteManager. So I just add this statement in the interface:

containers(ILocalSiteManager)
or
containers(ISiteManagementFolder)

'container' adds __parent__ as schema.Field attribute to your interface.
You need to omit __parent__ in your formlib form_fields definition.

thanks, that's it, so I will omit only __parent__
You had already answered while I was still writing my previous post :)

Couldn't this thing be managed by the formlib itself?
The error is not explicit and does not mention __parent__ anywhere

Christophe

Jürgen