Am Freitag, 8. Februar 2008 00:48 schrieb Stephan Richter:
> On Thursday 07 February 2008, Christophe Combelles wrote:
> > Maybe the best way to have a password validation would be to let the
> > PasswordWidget display two password fields and check itself the values
> > are the same?
> Bingo. :-) I Would implement a PasswordConfirmationWidget. Then you have a
> special converter that throws an error, if the passwords do not match.

Right, that seems to be a perfect solution. Btw., it seems that there are
quite some generic widget/field-patterns that a lot of people are needing -
such as the PasswordConfirmationWidget. Or, in my case I need a
special "Email" field, that inherits from TextLine and may also have some
specific widget.

So I'd suggest to open some repository, e.g. "z3c.formwidgets" where people
can contribute their fields/widgets so that they can be reused by others.
Moreover, this would also be a good entry point for people developing new

Best Regards,

GPG key ID: 299893C7 (on keyservers)
FP: 0124 2584 8809 EF2A DBF9  4902 64B4 D16B 2998 93C7