Nabble provides a web forum bridge to the mailing lists. I use both the mailing list and the forums, depending on which forum/computer I'm using at the time. Here are the links:

We've also embedded the Grok-Nabble forum inside the grok web site:

Grok is categorized under "Web Development Framework" and "Python" on Nabble, but all of the Zope lists are only categorized under "Content Management Systems". Whoever has the keys to the Zope/Nabble registration should perhaps change the categorization to "Web Development Framework" and "Python" and "Content Management Systems".