On Thu, 25 May 2000, Chris McDonough wrote:
> Zope has DTML and Python, both of which will stay.

   Yes, this is my point, too. I think DTML became a little to much. I'd
like to see DTML much less powerful, with all programming going to Python
Products and Python Methods.

> Sheesh, it's like we'd recommended Microsoft in here or something.  :-)

   Yes, for a long time I see Perl very like Windoze - Broken by Design :(
Bloated, hairy, and designed to force programmers to make bugs.

    Oleg Broytmann      Foundation for Effective Policies      [EMAIL PROTECTED]