On Fri, May 26, 2000 at 01:39:56AM +1000, Andrew Kenneth Milton wrote:

> +----[ Chris McDonough ]---------------------------------------------
> | This is pretty silly.
> I agree, it got silly about 8 hours ago.

I'll go with that.  In fact, the sheer, stupid *hatred* directed by a big
chunk of the list at anyone who doesn't draw and quarter perl programmers on
sight has me convinced not to bother with Zope any more; I can work with
a variety of *tools* like Mason and ACS, rather than buy into *religions*,
as Zope appears to be.

Shame.  I'm mostly a perl programmer, but Zope was convincing me I needed to
spend some time on python.  But if this list is representitive of the python
community - well, I don't need more idiots in my life.

Rodger Donaldson                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"That... feels... wonderful... Bones..."
"It's head, Jim."