Charlie Wilkinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> ...or "the python world with some Zope limitations placed on it."
> There's a third world of course, HTML.  Most of us probably have that

True, true. Actually this sounds like a good structure for a overview

"Welcome to Zope.. in which we shall encounter

1. the plain of Text
2. the fields of HTML
3. the DTML domain
4. the ZClass lands
5. the Scripting realms; in which dwell Expressions, Methods and
6. the unbound Scripting realms; here be External Methods
7. the halls of the Serpent; where dwell it's Products

Descend now into.. DC's Seven Circles Of Hell."
(affectionately misnamed :-)