Garito wrote at 2005-5-20 12:41 +0200:
>I have a ZCatalog object with a keywordindex called keywords
>I would like to search some objects with keywords ['k1', 'k2', k3',
>'k4'] for that I use:
>return context.catalog({'keywords': {'query': ['k1', 'k2', k3', 'k4'],
>'operator': 'and'}})
>but these query returns objects with keyword = ['k2', 'k3'] (for me
>incorrect, I would like to find objects with *all* keywords
>How can I make these kind of querys?

A long standing bug in "KeywordIndex"...

Maybe, you give my "Managable KeywordIndex" a try
(part of "ManagableIndex").

I cannot promiss you that
"ManagableIndex" is free of bugs but I definitely can
promiss you that a bug resulting in wrong search results
is fixed much much more quickly than in the Zope core :-)