bruno modulix escribió:

Garito wrote:
Lennart Regebro escribió:

A wild guess: Your post works, but returns a redirect to a nother
page, which returns nothing. This will look exactly like notyhing
happened at the browser side.

Yes, looking at Z2.log it seems it but If I execute the action url
manually it works like I expect

Any idea?

Since we're not able to guess what your code is doing (well, I, at
least, am not able to...), you could perhaps post it ?

One thing that strikes me is the final slash in
"POST /Papeles/Yanged/Links/Eliminar/"

What is "Eliminar", exactly ?

Links/Eliminar is the execution path (using traverse_subpath)

But if I execute the action URL directly on the browser it works fine

--
Mis Cosas
http://blogs.sistes.net/Garito/