Philip Kilner wrote:
This has the potential to make the Zope community look like muppets, and
not in a good "Swedish chef" kind of way...

I'm not sure muppetism applies to the Zope community, it appears to be Zope Corporation who are coming out of this looking less than clever.

It's a shame, because really, they should be the ones benefitting from the community they've created, but instead they're more and more isolating themselves from a community which is finally starting to realise that Zope's continued popularity is not predicated on the survival of Zope Corporation.

I hope Lois in particular reads this and understands that you can't bully an open source community, and doing so is likely going have much worse consequences for the bully in the medium to long term than it will for the people being bullied.