Thanks for the advice. Yes I've looked at everything mentioned here.
Localhost is in the hosts file. Zope has started as a service. I've
changed the hosts file to include localhost:8080/manage etc.

Yes this is a set-up on Windows Small Business Server and it also has
an Exchange webmail service running as well.

The web server is IIS 6.0.

Enterting http://<domain> or <IP>/exchange

gives the login for the exchange service, however localhost:8080 or etc gives page not found.

Do I need to set-up a website under IIS or a virtual directory?