(for the 2nd time, please keep this on the list...)
(just for the light on thinking, that means "hit reply all" or "make sure zope@zope.org is in the cc list)

Nicolas Georgakopoulos wrote:
Your documentation have anothe problem , you forgot to set a subject in your example :(

Oh dear, yes, I remember, I recently made subject required :-S
I'll have to fix that soon...

After I set a subject it say's :

I don't know how to setup the _send attribute....

Yes, and? Where's the rest of the traceback? I can't help you without it..

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk