On 28 Nov 2005, at 14:52, Gerhard Schmidt wrote:
Sure I object. Why should perfectly working code be removed. There is
no alternativ for heavy loaded sites which need integration of apache
and zope. mod_proxy is no alternativ because it raises the load even
further.

Sorry, I have to call "Bullshit" on the assertion that mod_proxy raises the load in any horrible way. I have been using Zope for more than 6 years and no one has ever made this claim or provided proof that this is so.

jens