michael nt milne wrote:
Look I'm having genuine issues here and to be honest there's no need to
become personally insulting.

And what do you think you're doing by continuously coming back with phantom problems that no-one else experiences because they don't exist?

And how about your insistence on having your mail setting the way _you_ like it rather than how the rest of the group, who you expect to help you for free, might appreciate them?

I've just set-up Plone on an Windows server
with SSL Apache and multiple virtual hosts so don't take kindly to a few of
these remarks.

Well, you obviously _haven't_ set these up correctly or you wouldn't be having these problems. I've set up many instances of Zope on Windows over the years, many of them behind Apache, many of them CMF based and some even Plohn, and I've never had the problems you're whining about.

I _know_ I'm not in the minority here.

My suggestion would be to go to a Plohn list that might be more forgiving in putting up with lazy incompetent people who just don't seem to get it. Either that or just give up on Zope/Plohn entirely and go somewhere else...

Failing that, you could always pay someone competent to configure your system for you *grinz*

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk