--On 5. September 2006 15:49:46 +0200 Maciej Wisniowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

That's basically a Zope 3 issue and belongs into the Zope 3 bugtracker

Why Zope 3? I'm using Zope 2.9.4. This code is ported
directly form Zope 3 or what?

The REQUEST in Zope 2 never had a 'locale' attribute and Zope 2 does not claim to be compatible with every kind of Zope 3 infrastructure. If request.locale is a very important feature in the Zope 3 world, one might backport this somehow to Zope 2 (if it makes sense). I consider this a feature request but not as a bug.