Hello All,

Im trying to read from the data.fs file plone product information like home
Im doing this via ZEO using app.Control_Panel.Products.getObjectItems()
This returns to me a set of (object ids, objects). Using the object I change the
home attribute.
When I restart the script the home attribute is the same as it was before. So
the change did not take place in the database.
Is there any way to check back in the retrieved object from data.fs?

PS: I want to be able to modify the home attrib so I can change location of
products even after theyre installed. AFAIK this is the only way to do it.