----- Original Message ----- From: "Adit Ranadive" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Jonathan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2007 3:12 PM
Subject: Re: [Zope] ZODB access via ZEO

The problem that I encountered is that once the Plone Products are installed in
data.fs and I move the same data.fs to another machine there is a constant
message upgrade product in the plone site setup window.
It occurs since the plone setup is unable to find the 'version.txt' file in the
products directory. The home attribute can be changed to fix this.

The problem seems to be of migration of data.fs and products to another machine.
I was hoping to get any info on accessing objects in ZODB

This is definitely a plone issue and you should ask on plone lists.