I need to create a site that works similarly to php.net...the problem is the same - to document a language.

From what I've seen, zope is fully capable of doing nearly everything I need it do, but I am uncertain about one aspect...check out:

http://us2.php.net/manual/en/function.fopen.php

for an example.

The aspects of this page that I like are:

1. It is not frame based

2. The left column shows a list of functions in the same category

3. The left column allows one to move up the function tree (i.e. ^Filesystem function, ^Function Reference, etc.)

4. There is static documentation for every function (Description, Parameters, Return Values, etc. - I'm sure zope could handle this part)

5. Users are allowed to comment on the functions

Assuming that Zope can do this, how difficult would it be? Can I get some pointers into the Zope documentation for how to accomplish this? Is it worth starting with something like Plone instead of with 'raw' zope?

Thank you.