On Sep 30, 2010, at 1:45 PM, Elizabeth Leddy wrote:

>  On 9/30/10 11:50 AM, Cristopher Ewing wrote:
> > Greetings, all.
> >
> > Today we release ZopeSkel 2.18, a bugfix release to the venerable code
> > generation tool for Zope and Plone.
> >
> > In this release:
> >
> > • fix for http://plone.org/products/zopeskel/issues/48, bin/zopeskel
> > --version now reports current version number
> > • fix for http://plone.org/products/zopeskel/issues/46, profile directory
> > now properly created
> > • fix for http://plone.org/products/zopeskel/issues/44, portlet titles now
> > correctly internationalized in plone domain.
> > • we now use plone 3.3.5 as the default plone version for plone3_buildout
> I think we should either make it use 4.0, create a separate
> plone4_buildout, or rename plone3_buildout to plone_buildout
>
> Would also like to see the plone hosting stuff get integrated at some point -
> its just sitting in a branch right now. Happy to help when needed.
>
> Liz

Liz,

My next step is to begin the great break-up of zopeskel.  This means breaking
the current, monolithic package into a series of smaller packages
(zopeskel.core, zopeskel.zope, zopeskel.plone, etc). This would be the perfect
time to bring both the new zopeskel.hosting and zopeskel.dexterity packages
into the fold.

Cris Ewing
Webmaster, Lead Developer
Department of Radiology Web Services