Ok, I guess you are right. I reread again the URI spec and it doesn't say
anything about Windows paths.
But how to transform Windows filepaths into file URI in a OS independent way?
There is another function fn:encode-for-uri, which is supposed to encode a path
to be used as uri, but that isn't prepared for Windows either.
fn:encode-for-uri("C:\path1\file.xml") gives C%3Apath1%2Ffile.xml.
I would expect /C%3A/path1/file.xml , meaning detect that is an absolute
Windows path, and replace backslashes with slashes.
I think the problem is in this function, it should be made to work differently
for Windows.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~danielturcanu/zorba/mytrunk/+merge/78253