No, the point is *not* to fix this issues ASAP.  The feature is not a 
high-priority feature, so there's no reason to do this ASAP.  My *only* point 
was why you added EXPECTED_FAILURE lines to the CMakeLists.txt file -- that's 
it.

But it's moot now since I've removed all the new EXPECTED_FAILURES that you've 
added.  They're of no use to me.  Now when I run the test suite and it reports 
100% tests passed, I can be confident that I've fixed all the bugs and not have 
an errant EXPECTED_FAILURE in there.

In the future, please don't add EXPECTED_FAILURE lines to code on a *branch* -- 
thanks.
-- 
https://code.launchpad.net/~zorba-coders/zorba/feature-json_parser/+merge/89616
Your team Zorba Coders is subscribed to branch lp:zorba.

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~zorba-coders
Post to     : zorba-coders@lists.launchpad.net
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~zorba-coders
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to