No, the point is *not* to fix this issues ASAP.  The feature is not a
high-priority feature, so there's no reason to do this ASAP.  My *only* point
was why you added EXPECTED_FAILURE lines to the CMakeLists.txt file -- that's

But it's moot now since I've removed all the new EXPECTED_FAILURES that you've
added.  They're of no use to me.  Now when I run the test suite and it reports
100% tests passed, I can be confident that I've fixed all the bugs and not have
an errant EXPECTED_FAILURE in there.

In the future, please don't add EXPECTED_FAILURE lines to code on a *branch* --