Hmm... valid points. I think there's some value in using EXPECTED_FAILURE()
anyway, since it documents the relationship to new bugs that are filed.

It does introduce the possibility of unintentionally merging a new bug onto the
trunk, but the diff will clearly show a new EXPECTED_FAILURE() marker and I
would hope that any reviewer would raise a serious question about that.

I guess I would say that it's probably unnecessary to add EXPECTED_FAILURE()s
(and associated bugs) for small review comments. However, for anything which
might reasonably take more than a few hours to fix, IMHO it's probably good
practice just to help ensure that no issues get forgotten. In general I would
leave that decision up to the team working on the branch in question, though.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~zorba-coders/zorba/feature-json_parser/+merge/89616