IMO, you didn't *need* to add any comment to the merge proposal other than
"Bugs filed" -- I can read the bugs myself.

Sorin wrote: "Keep in mind that I have spent my time in order to give you a
hand in pointing out the issues I found."

It's all of our job to review each others' code under the "New Order" so please
don't act like it was a personal favor.

I never questioned your adding separate bugs.  For the record, I *like*
separate bugs.  I *only* questioned why you added EXPECTED_FAILURE for those
bugs that, as I've pointed out, is unnecessary and not only creates more work
for you (because you put them in) but more work for me (because I have to take
them out).

Sorin wrote: "And to prove my point: you already wrote 2 comments *without*
even looking over *any* of the issues I have raised."

*My* point has *nothing* to do with any bugs in particular.  Chris understands
my point.  Do you?