> And there is in fact a bug here: in cli.xq the first call to driver:fots-run()
> converts the $testSetPrefixes to test-set names by calling d:list-test-sets().
> This is correct. But the 2nd call to driver:fots-run() passes $testSetPrefixes
> directly. This is incorrect.
I see what you mean about the inconsistency.

In "run-test-sets" mode I treat the $testSetPrefixes as a prefix, that is why:
$testSetPrefixes=prod
will run every test set that has a name starting with 'prod'

In "run-test-cases" mode I assume the user wants to run a single test case for
debugging, that is why the driver suggest adding the EXACT test set name.
The reason behind this is the time needed for finding the exact test case you
need in the "run-test-cases".

If I were to implement your suggestion I would be consistent and allowed more
control to the user, which is what I should do clearly, because the user knows
what he/she is doing :)

So, the fix you suggest is to treat both $testSetPrefixes and $testCasePrefixes
as prefixes in "run-test-cases" mode?

If so please take into account that the driver will take more time to match the
2 provided lists => more time to see a result.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~zorba-coders/zorba/fots_driver/+merge/133988