> Assuming the typo correction above, yes it makes sense. But I am not
> complaining about adding the 3.0 version declaration. I am complaining about
> the call to check-dependencies at line 437.
At line 246 the call to check-dependencies checks the test set dependencies.
That is correct IMO.

At line 294 the call to check-dependencies checks the test case dependencies in
order to see if the test should be run at all => decide if driver:test or
driver:not-applicable is called for the test case.
That is correct IMO.

The call to check-dependencies at line 437 is not needed because it will never
be matched.
I have removed it in:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~zorba-coders/zorba/fots_driver/revision/11132

Thanks for pointing this out.