Chris Withers wrote:

Nicolas Georgakopoulos wrote:

It is a text file that I want to create . Like I say it I want to create it -> mail it -> and delete it when it have been mailed...

Okay, now where can I find a brick wall to go and smash my head into?

Are you mad ? :-(

LOOK! Just because you want to mail a file attachment, doesn't mean oyu HAVE to create any kind of "file object", you just want to build a correctly formatted mail message and mail it.

Ok I want to create a file so I can mail it , but any way I want to know how to create a file for future purpose...

Now, lets head back to and see if we can help you out? okay?

OK for the mail but for the file I think this is the right list , doesn't ?