In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Stephen Kellett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, John Chambers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
It usually means a trill, the "TR"  ligature  above  the  note.   But
there's a scheme to (re)define ornaments now.  I wonder how widely it
has been implemented?

I've implemented it. However the software I have written is still not publicly available as there are many other things needing implementation, such as multi-voice support.

Stephen

Ditto for me!

Music Publisher 5 can support abc import and export and I too have not done multi-voice.

--
Bernard Hill
Braeburn Software